Wednesday, April 1, 2009


It is a while since I've updated this blog. People said that it kind of become rust and dull.

Reason? I've been to busy with class and portfolio presentation. For this past 5 days, I barely sleep. Average sleep per day only up to 3 hours or maybe 4 which've made me loose kind of half of my sanity - and personality. We in QS department suffer this traumatic-without-sleep week occassionally (which mean RARE). Last time during the Multi-Disciplinary Project, during the previous third semester. And before that, during our first portfolio.

Friends in other department have always complained; "You guys in QS always get to sleep early compared to us."

We got a chance to have a good night sleep since we are fortunate enough to escape from doing all those tiring project. I've took my hands off from those kind of things, matriculation stage is enough. No more.

So, right now. I'm waiting and preparing for the final exam. My first paper on Friday (tomorrow). I think starting from this week, everybody in IIUM will be busy with exams. And I hope everybody will excel and hoping that we'll see each other again in this upcoming semester.

For my friends who will be graduated this semester. Best of luck. Hoping to see you again. And to Mustafa Ali who will be going back to Saudi. Best of luck. Pray for that I will be joining you there next year Insya Allah. And never forget Malaysia, never forget the Malay language, never forget those Kuey Tiow Goreng and stuff.

For those who will be dealing with exams. Hope this du'a help you lifting all the hardshid. May Allah bless you.

اللهم لا سهل إلا ما جعلته سهلا و أنت تجعل الحزن إذا شئت سهلا
Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja'altahu sahla wa anta taj'alul hazna iza shi'ta sahla

Ya Allah, tiada kemudahan melainkan apa yang Engkau jadikan mudah, dan Engkau dapat menjadikan tanah (yang sulit dan keras), (yakni kesusahan), itu mudah jika engkau mahukan.

لا إله إلا الله العظيم الحليم، لا إله إلا الله رب العرش العظيم، لا إله إلا الله رب السماوات ورب الأرض، ورب العرش الكريم
La ilaha illallahul 'Adzimul Haleem, la ilaha illallahu rabbul 'arsyil adzim, la ilaha illallahu rabbus samaawaati wa rabbul 'ardhi wa rabbul 'arsyil kareem


Tiada Ilah yang berhak diibadahi selain Allah yang Maha Agung lagi Maha Penyantun. Tiada Ilah yang berhak diibadahi selain Allah Penguasa Arsy yang besar. Tiada Ilah yang berhak diibadahi selain Allah Rabb langit, Rabb bumi dan Rabb Arsy yang mulia.

Posted by Posted by Ariff Arifin at 10:23 PM
Categories: Labels:

 

0 comments:

 
>